After receiving a new robot from Japan there will be an error related to the Auto Enable signal if External power is not supplied. In order to recover from this error you will need to set the controller's language to English and then set the Mini I/O power to internal mode.
Related Error codes:
Internal IO power setting
|Solving the Error 854A1385, 854A1384|
1. After re-booting the controller, this error will display.
2. The controller needs to be switched to “Internal Power”
3. Press the “Lock” button near the top of the pendant.
4. Press the “Cancel” button to clear any errors.
5. Change the controller from External power to Internal power
|Change I/O parameters|
1. From the Main teach pendant screen:
a. IO > Aux > IO Parameters
b. Edit parameter # 59
c. Change to Internal (1)
d. Press OK
|Controller should boot up with no error message|